Monday, September 26, 2011

Schedule

For all who have been inquiring...I will be at Tatum Holiness church in Tatum, TX during thier campmeeting (preaching the morning of Sept 30th), then i will spend the rest of the weekind at my home fellowship meeting (Bethany Holiness Church in Sand Springs, OK) where I will get the tremendous treat of seeing two of my board members preach a meeting for another one of my board members, (: how cool is that? 


      Then I will be at a dinner and fundraiser for RESKU International (one of HMA's sponsors) on the night of Oct 7th in Sapulpa, OK, then I and some of my staff members will be at Revival Tabernacle in Richmond, KY with Brother David Lamb from Oct 9th-11th.


      I am then preaching the weekend somewhere in Oklahoma for a pastor that will be gone that weekend, but I won't say who yet because I don't know if he has told his people yet or just me. That will be Sunday Oct 23rd, then I believe Ozark Bible Institute is bringing a group to do ministry with HMA on thursday night the 27th of Oct.


      (Free Gospel Bible Institute is also supposed to come work with us some time this winter) and if the ACLU doesn't back down in Bayminette, AL, I may be going back down there around the 30th of Oct. That's all I know at this point. 


 God bless,

Your humble servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment