Tuesday, September 20, 2011

About audio messages

Concerning these first three audio messages.  "Drug pushers at the cross" was broadcast live last Sunday night at a church service.  "The damage of the devil called the drink" was a message preached a few years ago at HMA in Tulsa during a homeless mission service.  I pulled it up out of the HMA archives.  "Our duties toward our equals" was a lesson I taugth during a chapel service today at Bethany Christain Acadamy in Sand Springs, OK.  I realize many of you are asking for these messages and I will get to them as much as I can.  I will be trying to broadcast all the new sermons that I preach from now on and I will try to get some more HMA archive messages out there as well.  We are undertaking a lot right now but God is blessing our efforts.  The new website "holinessmissionstoamerica.org is almost completed and even when it is up, will still be a work in progress.  We will have more pics, audio and eventually video, of our works and services as we can put them together, but first and foremost is the work of reaching the least, the last and the lost!  HMA and all of our affiliates are currently running several homeless, drug, children and other outreaches, including two complete functioning churches and a non-profit furniture store where several new convert work.  We have put a new pay pal button here on the blog and you can give securely with a credit card or pay pal account directly to Holiness Missions to America.  Please pray for us. 
More later,
Your humble servant

No comments:

Post a Comment