Thursday, September 22, 2011

About latest messsages:

"There is no magic wand..."  is an old archive message from the very beggining days of HMA.  I sure had a lot to learn.  I'm sure I still do.  That message was pretty raw and rough and I hesitated even putting it on here but it was a speacial request, so I did.  The "...one you love won't treat you right" message was an incredible incident.  I felt all day yesterday that I needed to preach that message.  The feeling wouldn't leave me.  I tried to hurry up and get to where I could broadcast and preach the message but things just stayed hectic until very late.  Finally about 9pm-ish I decided to just go home and try again tomorrow.  But I just couldn't leave.  I went back in and started the broadcast.  Almost immediately a special friend of mine logged on to the broadcast and began to listen.  He is in the military ans stationed in Korea right now.  He was posting on my page as I was preaching and I could see it.  It would be the equivalent of yelling out "come on preach" in the middle of your pastor's sermon on Sunday morning.  The Lord was really helping me.  By the time the message was over there were several people logged on and listening around the world.  Little did I know that my buddy was really going through a battle at that exact moment and God was comforting him and giving him answers right then, live through the broadcast, half way around the world.  My buddy was facebooking some mutual church friends of ours while I was driving home after the broadcast.  They got me on the phone and they were telling me what he was saying and I began to weep.  God is sooooo wonderful.  He cares sooooo much.  Praise be to his Holy Name.  Hold on brother in Korea, i'll preach every chance I get and give it all I got.  The Lord God almighty is on OUR side!!!

It humbles me to realize what these messages are doing.  My first message on flipzu.com is #1 is listens in english and #11 in listens world wide in all languages.  This means that more people are hearing the gospel truth than ever before.  Praise God!  If you want to help, please pray for us, or donate right here on the donate button, or spread the blog link, the flipzu link, and the facebook link so that we can find new and more powerful ways to promote outreach, our missions and Christ in general.  Thank you and God bless.
More later,
your humble servant

No comments:

Post a Comment