Monday, November 19, 2012

Your life is too precious to waste on yourself!


     A young lady that we worked with a couple of years ago was one of the worst drug addicts that I had seen in a long time. She caused us all kinds of grief, ran circles around us and made a mockery at times of us trying to help her. She attempte
d multiple suicides by overdose. We fought elements of resistance from hell, demons, doctors, family members and churches over trying to just keep her alive long enough to get her some help. It was ugly, it was stressful and it got very complicated. I am not going to call her perfect by any stretch but she is better. Much better. Her life was ruined, destroyed and over, just a couple short years ago. But today she lives a very normal life for someone who was where she was. Now I want you to know that all of her accomplishments are because of a loving, caring, merciful God and I know that. But my little part in it all was finally paid back last night. This young lady has been clean for a long time now and she has since not only revived her own life but has gone so far as to produce another life. I was blessed to see him, hold him and take him to the altar last night so that he and I could have a little prayer and thanksgiving time back to the One that created him and that spared his mother. I love you Jesus!!! I am still willing to work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment